Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Milly Smyth

Strange Behaviour with FS2Cre Active

I am experiencing so strange behavior when using the MD11 with FS2Crew Active.The programme functions correctly until engaging Autothrust on Takeoff roll. At which time the Left and/or Centre engine will throttle down show little to no N1 or EGT but still Hight N2No failures are active or armed within PMDG or FSX platform additionally I have reinstalled the programme three time in addition to the Update.The bug/error does not occur when FS2Crew is not active (Note it will happens if using just the "checklist" and not preflight actions aswell)Any Ideas....I love the FS2crew Application on the PMDG 74X and would love to use it on this beauty Cheers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Milly,I'm afraid I'm not sure. We have a fairly large user base now, and that one hasn't been mentioned before.My only guess is this:There is only one instance in which the FS2Crew FO will manipulate the throttles, and that is during the Pre-Flight sequence, like this:- TAKE OFF WARNING SYSTEM CHECKMove throttle lever 1 to full throttle and hear all T.O. warning till