Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sanal

ATR-500 update deletes Fs2Crew

Bryan,Here is an interesting situation:I downloaded ATR-500 update published by Steve Halpern for cargo door net and cabin view. It did work well and I have Cargo door net and cabin view, but it deleted Fs2Crew program. I reinstalled Fs2C ATR-5oo program, it deleted ATR-500 update. How shall I prevent both programs deleting each other??RegardsSanalFrom: Steve Halpern"Did you apply this update (make sure you select to show the interior cabin in the FSX menu also)?http://atr.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=4340It works fine here with the update"

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Sanal,That 'update' from Flight1 appears to be just a public beta at this point.What probably happened is that it over-wrote the ATR's panel.cfg file with a modified version that does not have the FS2Crew gauge/window entries on it.That's why it appeared that FS2Crew was deleted.FS2Crew was not deleted, but the FS2Crew entries on the panel.cfg file were. Accordingly, FS2Crew cannot get loaded in that case.Let's wait until Flight1 releases the final version of their new update before we modify the FS2Crew panel.cfg.Cheers,Bryan

Bryan,I informed ATR-500 Steve Halpern, about your response. That his advise:"Maybe FS2Crew overwrote our panel.cfg file.Maybe Bryan can give you the correct entries and you can manually apply them..."RegardsSanal

Well, FS2Crew over-wrote the original ATR panel.cfg.But it appears the public beta you installed probably overwrote the panel.cfg again (with a version that does not have FS2Crew gauge/window entries).Again, let's wait until Flight1 releases the 'official' and 'final' update before we update the panel.cfg files.Cheers,Bryan