Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hiya Jim,You had posted a description on how to set-up an invisible cloud layer in XGraphics to get rid of the solid 'ground layer' clouds. I used/use it and it worked/works great, but am in the process of tweaking a couple things, and wanted to make sure I had this installed again if I lose my previous set-up.Can you repost, or link to that post with instructions?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hiya Jim,You had posted a description on how to set-up an invisible cloud layer in XGraphics to get rid of the solid 'ground layer' clouds. I used/use it and it worked/works great, but am in the process of tweaking a couple things, and wanted to make sure I had this installed again if I lose my previous set-up.Can you repost, or link to that post with instructions?Thanks
-1 Install overcast 4 -2 uncheck overcast 4 in option\advanced install option, to avoid overwriting cirrus overcast in futur sessions.-3 Close XG (to enable the uncheck from before) -4 open xg. -5 Close xg.

-1 Install overcast 4 -2 uncheck overcast 4 in option\advanced install option, to avoid overwriting cirrus overcast in futur sessions.-3 Close XG (to enable the uncheck from before) -4 open xg. -5 Close xg.
Hey, thanks Chris. Have it copied and saved for future use. :(