Sign in to follow this  
kmanning

Fs9 And Adobe Reader 9.0

Hi Reggie,Good luck on the job search.Best wishes,

A quote from Reggie Fields:"There is not an official overall governing body. But there several groups which keep track of and organize file extensions to avoid conflicts"Don't you think you should be sure of your fact s before you blame Microsoft? Or do you believe what anyone tells you?
I mis-spoke but that is how I remembered his original post which I said I cannot locate. I should have said "this is how I remember Reggies comments". In Reggies case, if he told me the moon was made of green cheese, I would believe him as, in my opinion, he has forgotten more about the workings of FS than most of us will ever know.Reggie has since clarified his statements so I hope you will see fit to forgive my error.

Best of luck Reg. Let us know what happens in the continuing saga of "As the Propeller Turns"This is a quote from someone else. I always liked that.JimCYWG