Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pve

Retrieve Lat & Long Text In Loop

FS9 Hi all Trying to get Navaid & Lat & Long text in a loop %(0 sp1) %{loop} %( l1 (>@c:IcaoSearchMatchedIcao)) \{fnt}%((@c:IcaoSearchCurrentIdent))%!s!\t\{fnt1}@FormatLatitudeTabbed(@c:FacilityLatitude)@FormatLongitudeTabbed(@c:FacilityLongitude) %(l1 ++ s1 l2 <) I get all the navaids listed OK but only the first ICAO Lat & Long repeated

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,I use this one, maybe you can retrieve something useful from it, it gives waypoint, lat and lon:<Macro Name="FormatLatitudeTabbed">%((@1,degrees) d 0 >=)%{if}N%{else}S%{end} %( abs d flr )%!02d!° %( 1 % 60 * d flr )%!02d!' %( 1 % 60 * )%!02.0f" </Macro><Macro Name="FormatLongitudeTabbed">%((@1,degrees) d 0 >=)%{if}E%{else}W%{end} %( abs d flr )%!03d!° %( 1 % 60 * d flr )%!02d!' %( 1 % 60 * )%!02.0f"</Macro>%((@c:FlightPlanIsActiveFlightPlan) (@c:FlightPlanWaypointsNumber) s2 0 != and)%{if}%(0 sp1)%{loop}%(l1 (>@c:FlightPlanWaypointIndex))\n%((@c:FlightPlanIsActiveApproach) ! )%{if}%((@c:FlightPlanActiveWaypoint,number) l1 ==)%{if}\{rev}%{else}\{nr}%{end}%{end}\{fnt}%((@c:FlightPlanWaypointIdent,string))%!s!\{nr}\{nr}\t\t\t\t%(l1 0 !=)%{if}@FormatLatitudeTabbed(@c:FlightPlanWaypointLatitude) @FormatLongitudeTabbed(@c:FlightPlanWaypointLongitude)%{end}%(l1 ++ s1 l2 <)\n%{next}%{end}Jan

Hi,I use this one, maybe you can retrieve something useful from it, it gives waypoint, lat and lon:<Macro Name="FormatLatitudeTabbed">%((@1,degrees) d 0 >=)%{if}N%{else}S%{end} %( abs d flr )%!02d!

Hi JanThat works OK, But I am trying to get the cordinates from the ICAO facility code in (@c:IcaoSearchMatchedIcao) ie: VEG BNN. Not sure how to do that.
Paul, remember that results from searchs assigned to retrieve data via Facility are asynchronious, then you can't retrieve multiple data in a loop within a single cycle. Tom

Paul, remember that results from searchs assigned to retrieve data via Facility are asynchronious, then you can't retrieve multiple data in a loop within a single cycle. Tom
Thanks Tom, I will have to try another way.Paul