Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest amis

Wilco Legacy Fms

Please any idea what has happened to my Wilco Legacy FMS? Some texts have been suddanly replaced with such a boxes.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Please any idea what has happened to my Wilco Legacy FMS? Some texts have been suddanly replaced with such a boxes.
I consider it normal for FT's Legacy as I always get it in the beginning at the initialization only. Could be a language OS - related? For what it matters I run in native 1280x960 resolution, WinXP SP2, get it both in FSX and FS9 I think. I'm also curious why?Dirk.

Looks like a corrupt or missing font file to me. Maybe Wilco support can tell you which one is used there (good luck with that).Sometime re-registering all your fonts can fix those sorts of problems. Find your Windows\Fonts folder, drag all the font files out to a temp folder, and then drag them back into the fonts folder...that will force Windows to re-register them.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

I consider it normal for FT's Legacy as I always get it in the beginning at the initialization only. Could be a language OS - related? For what it matters I run in native 1280x960 resolution, WinXP SP2, get it both in FSX and FS9 I think. I'm also curious why?Dirk.
I think it si not OS related. After instalation of Legacy (FSX) it was OK. The problem appeared after few hours without restarting Windows and without installing any other application. Will try to write Wilco & FeelThere support.(Win XP Home SP3, FSX in window mode)Mario
Looks like a corrupt or missing font file to me. Maybe Wilco support can tell you which one is used there (good luck with that).Sometime re-registering all your fonts can fix those sorts of problems. Find your Windows\Fonts folder, drag all the font files out to a temp folder, and then drag them back into the fonts folder...that will force Windows to re-register them.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO
Thanks Bob. I have reinstalled Legacy in the meantime and problem