Sign in to follow this  
Sean H

Asa - Can I Safely Delete As6.5 And Asx

I have bought and installed ASA, so is it now safe to uninstall AS6.5 and ASX???I don't want to do this at the moment in case it effects the ASA program. I see in the FAQs the answer is missing to this question.....

Sean (Brisbane, Australia)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s) OPSYS Windows 11 Homex64 Application Lockheed Martin P3Dv4

Hi,Yes, you can uninstall ASv6 and/or ASX after you have installed ASA. Of course, if you ever need to re-install ASA, you will need the ASX installed again so verification can be made. Make sure you keep your download of all this handy just in case (contact us at support if you need a new download).Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Thank-you for the response, and congratulations on the great product.

Sean (Brisbane, Australia)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s) OPSYS Windows 11 Homex64 Application Lockheed Martin P3Dv4