Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary A

New Fo Wanted For The Pmdg 747x

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Gary (Roger).P.S. Steve is actually from Utah... his real name is Scott, not Lamar or something... I don't hear any southern twang in him :( Cheers,
I am sorry Bry, did you say Steve (Scott) had a drinking problem or what was your point? B) Maybe he was drinking when he did the voiceover for you and I am mistaking the drawl for a drunken stupor? He is probably a real pilot and I know those guys like to tip a few before a long flight. :( I was tracking the localizer just fine Bry (I said Steve has the drinking problem not me), rarely happens but he loops into the localizer call once in a blue moon no big deal and stays in it. :( Bryan you want to make it all right? Give me two buttons, one

I am sorry Bry, did you say Steve (Scott) had a drinking problem or what was your point? :( Maybe he was drinking when he did the voiceover for you and I am mistaking the drawl for a drunken stupor? He is probably a real pilot and I know those guys like to tip a few before a long flight. :( I was tracking the localizer just fine Bry (I said Steve has the drinking problem not me), rarely happens but he loops into the localizer call once in a blue moon no big deal and stays in it. :( Bryan you want to make it all right? Give me two buttons, one

Glad you like FS2Crew :( So basically you want me to model something like this...http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=gmxiZZZ-2_4
Sure Bryan, I would settle for a "Do as I say" button. :( I would fly just to slap him around. I would never leave the cock-pit.That was the best. You really should do it. :(