Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louis8

Shared Cockpit

Hi, can you fly in fsx in shared cockpit with this most amazing plane (dc3) cause i'll tell you some thing - i've gotten a lot of respect for those who flew these and still do. When you fly according to those real world videos coming in almost zero zero managing the engine properly for shock cooling and trying ti keep the aproach on the cross hairs being on vatsim flipping radio knobs and every thing else i'll tell you what buddy you got you're hands full with this tomato can. There's no pushing buttons on the mode control panel here, sitting back and flirting with some gorgeous flight attendent that you plan on taking to the motel when you land. If you can fly in shared cockpit i'd sure like to go up and get some pointers from a pro Louis

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In FSX, if you set it up correctly, you can indeed share your cockpit with a co-pilot ( or gorgeous flight attendant if you like but, coming in at zero zero trying to keep your approach on the cross-hairs that might not be a good idea, you'd probabely need some shock cooling yourself then ) the catch however is that the aircraft model needs to be native FSX..... No shared cockpit with an FS9 ported-over model i'm afraid. Native FSX versions of our R4D/DC-3/C-47 models are in the pipeline but it'll be quite a loooooong pipeline so advice is to certainly not hold your breath, Louis...Cheers,Jan