Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kidaamnesiac

Pmdg & Nasa

HiI've been wanting to simulate transporting a space shuttle from Edwards Air Force Base to the kennedy Space Center and was wondering if anyone is/will work(ing) on a NASA livery for the PMDG 747??I know that the models aren't exactly the same, but what are the odds of getting a new model with a shuttle plonked on top of it? I know many people would like it. After flying a complex version, going down to some of the freeware 747s just doesn't seem so much fun.Just some hopeful thoughts, can anyone point me into the right direction if this is just me wishing on a star?Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

At first that seems like fun, but on second though I don't think I'd want to make the cross county trip at 2000 AGL and avoiding rain showers, and my guess is they are flying at less than 220 kts. That would be a long trip (I think it took 3 days Edwards-Kennedy). OMG, wonder how you would simulate the flight characteristics?? Wow.

At first that seems like fun, but on second though I don't think I'd want to make the cross county trip at 2000 AGL and avoiding rain showers, and my guess is they are flying at less than 220 kts. That would be a long trip (I think it took 3 days Edwards-Kennedy). OMG, wonder how you would simulate the flight characteristics?? Wow.
The Ultimate Challenge? :( I'd give it a good go.

Um... are the runways at the space center on FSX? ICAO please?!