Sign in to follow this  
Guest AndrewMal

Project Airbus?

Does anyone know what happend to them...they just fell of the face of the planet it seems.. Roderic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What happened to their downloads section, it's mostly FS98 stuff now??:(

You can d/l the A320 (FS2K2), A300 (FS2K) at avsim.The forum is closed until they release the A319/A320 v 2/A321 (whatever comes next...). No idea if and when that may be.TM

FS98? I love exageration...Arklight1, you know us at PA more than the average simmer.A319 is the next aircraft that will be released.

I'm SERIOUS!On your download page is a bunch of pictures of FS98 stuff! And then links to the Airbuses.I'm not joking around or exaggerating.Go look.

Maybe its only us that our name is Shane, I see FS98 Crap aswell!!

>Maybe its only us that our name is Shane, I see FS98 Crap >aswell!! :-lolIt's a conspiracy against "the Shanes".LOL

The planes you see are FS2002 gmax, our V1.0 A320. And do you mind not calling our freeware 'crap'? I and a lot of other team members at Project Airbus would appreciate it.

Well....I tell you what, simply we do not need your telling on us, call us whatever u want, our work is not FS 98 work and we do our work the best for those who appreciate our work.

When you put %20 at the end of your image URLs, you can't really expect the Library to do the right thing :) I have fixed the images in question.

You may want to check the A320 Sound download link. When you click it to download, you get a WinZip70.exe file.Richard

I'm sure you would appreciate if I called your FS98 stuff good !! ROFL - who uses FS98 anyways?

Hi Kurt,I believe Matt Johnson fixed the problem. See post number 10.Richard