Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marc Muller

Flightplanner With Real Weather

helloi am looking for a good flightplanner (i currently use fsbuild 2.3) which also takes into account the current real weather conditions, eg. winds aloft etc, with the flight time calculations.what can you suggest me, or can i use fsbuild together with activesky x or advanced?many thanksmarc

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

helloi am looking for a good flightplanner (i currently use fsbuild 2.3) which also takes into account the current real weather conditions, eg. winds aloft etc, with the flight time calculations.what can you suggest me, or can i use fsbuild together with activesky x or advanced?many thanksmarc
You can use FSBuild with ActiveSky - see the AS forum for details...DJ

Danur's Flight Operations Center provides very accurate flight plans based upon detailed aircraft performance data and real world weather. It does have a fairly steep learning curve, but will deliver a 'dispatched' type flight plan.http://www.danur.com/frontpage/index.htm