Sign in to follow this  
harun

MD 11 Engine Fuel Cut off to Joystick button?

Hi,how can i assign a Joystick switch for the engine cut off switch? The FS9 standart entry is not Work ("Engine 1(2,3,4)Fuel Valve open/close") I use FSuipc full version. sorry for poor english and thx for help :( cutoffw5tx.jpg

Wow, how many buttons do you have?I don't remember all the functions, but if there is one you will find it in the pmdg options for keycommands, maybe in the throttle section. If it is there, then you can assign it to a key then use fsuipc to assign the button to the key. Don't use the msfs keycommand, in general the msfs commands should be deleted to use in pmdg (not always but might need tested which you already did).

Dan Downs KCRP

thx for fast reply,but in the PMDG keyboard assignment, in the throttle section, there are only 3 entrys : 95_Disangage ATS; 96_Overboost Bar; GA Button.A section for Fuelsystem or Engines are not avileble. And in MFS/ FS9 Assignment Menu the standard key is not work with the md 11 but work fine with the PMDG 737.

That is correct. There is no key assignment for fuel cutoff... but I had to get home to look, sorry.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi,how can i assign a Joystick switch for the engine cut off switch? The FS9 standart entry is not Work ("Engine 1(2,3,4)Fuel Valve open/close") I use FSuipc full version. sorry for poor english and thx for help :([/url]
Florian, No we have not included this in either the PMDG keyboard commands, or the FS default commands that work with MD-11. We will note that, to add it in a future update.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

@ Dan, thx for the help@ Michael, good news.