Sign in to follow this  
saltypete

FMC Distance to waypoints

G'day, Firstly congrats to PMDG on an outstanding aircraft. One question though, I have just completed a flight with the MD11 for FS9 and I noticed that on the progress page of the FMS the distance to the next waypoint is missing. I have flown quite a few sectors with the FSX version, and seem to recall that the distance to next waypoint was present (not all waypoints like with the Boeings) but only the current leg. Not a big deal as that info is also on the ND, but I wondered which version was correct.RegardsPete Carlsen

There is a second page with this information.

Dan Downs KCRP

I'm flying the FSX MD-11 with the CDU open to the Progress page. There is no distance information for the next waypoint, only the ETO (the second Progress page is RTA).I don't remember what it was displaying before the update, but I don't think it has changed.Tom

I had to check the manual to verify, see FMS.40.39. The display is correct.The distance to waypoint is found on page 2 of F-PLN.The 747 provides distances on PROG page, but not MD11.

Dan Downs KCRP