Sign in to follow this  
Bruno Fontes

ZFW Out of Range

I tried another flight with a different weight setting and it did go through.Here is the weight configuration:fssc_057.jpgI still don

I am curious how before the patch my FULL aircraft ZFW was around 178tons and now it is around 195tons. I know some work was done on fueling configuration but how does a plane gain almost 20 tons, heavier cargo now?Jay V.

Bruno-Some work was done to the load manager to correct inaccuracies in the earlier version. Thanks for the information in your post, I'm going to ask Michael to take a review here and see if anything stands out.Michael is the load manager expert, and he should be able to spot where the issue lies, whether it is on your end or ours...Stay tuned...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Bruno,How long after you programmed the FMS did it take for the FSUIPC box to pop-up? I just checked it out using the exact numbers you had, and didn't have it pop up.(Just an FYI, I'm not the Michael that Robert mentioned in his post. Just a regular beta tester trying to help out.)

Mike,It was around 5 minutes to get the message. I was still doing cockpit preparationand it appeared.On my second post the screenshot was not OK, so I