Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nigge

Starting Rc midflight

Hi,I just started a flight over the atlantic and about 30 minutes after departure, my computer "half crashed" it shut down rc and internet explorer but fs is still running fine...Is there anyway i can start rc again, and "continue"?=)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,I just started a flight over the atlantic and about 30 minutes after departure, my computer "half crashed" it shut down rc and internet explorer but fs is still running fine...Is there anyway i can start rc again, and "continue"?=)
unless fsuipc is auto-saving for you, no.in the future, you can save .flts from within fs, and rc will save a .rcd file. you can then load the .rcd file and rc will start up from that point.what was the "crash"?jd

unless fsuipc is auto-saving for you, no.in the future, you can save .flts from within fs, and rc will save a .rcd file. you can then load the .rcd file and rc will start up from that point.what was the "crash"?jd
Hi, i have a problem (NOTE: i use RC with Flight Simulator X)i am saving every flight with RC, i read the tutorial and it actually says that you can save the .rcd filethe problem is: i load the saved flight within flight simulator, but i can't find the :rcd fileWhere does RC normally save them??Is there a way to define a custom directory? Is there something i have to ckeck within the options??Any help will be appreciated

Hi, i have a problem (NOTE: i use RC with Flight Simulator X)i am saving every flight with RC, i read the tutorial and it actually says that you can save the .rcd filethe problem is: i load the saved flight within flight simulator, but i can't find the :rcd fileWhere does RC normally save them??Is there a way to define a custom directory? Is there something i have to ckeck within the options??Any help will be appreciated
the rcd files have to go to the same directory the .flt and .wx files go. that's why there is a .flt/.wx button. this tells rc where that directory is, and where to put the .rcd files in the future.jd

the rcd files have to go to the same directory the .flt and .wx files go. that's why there is a .flt/.wx button. this tells rc where that directory is, and where to put the .rcd files in the future.jd
thanks, it workednow i know where the .RCD arehowever, i have one more questionif i want to load a saved RCD, should i load the flightsim flight and then load the .RCD, or can i load immediately the .RCD (and in this case, does RC require FSX running before loading the .RCD or not?)

thanks, it workednow i know where the .RCD arehowever, i have one more questionif i want to load a saved RCD, should i load the flightsim flight and then load the .RCD, or can i load immediately the .RCD (and in this case, does RC require FSX running before loading the .RCD or not?)
i think that is in the manual.start fsclick fly now if necessarystart rcload the .rcdrc will load the .flt, .wx, and .rcd filesjd