Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ralgh

Landing an Wing light issue MD-11X

I was flying the FSX MD-11 at night and had some light issues. When I turn on the landing or taxi lights they light up the inside of the cockpit. I have no modifications to FSX and only the Eaglesoft Columbia 400, Level D 767 and the MD-11 addon planes. The first pic is with no lights on and the bottom is with only the taxi light on. The same thing happens with the landing lights.I also noticed the left wing light shows up on the wing even when the switch is off. I did searches on both issues but haven't seen this particular problem. I can also see some of the light inside the engine cowl.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well that is different.Do you have the patch update ver 1.10.051?I know they are working on a dome light issue, but the taxi/landing lights work normally in my installation (same ver as above).

I purchased it and the FS9 version on January 9th which I believe was after the patch. I am assuming it is the patched version. Where do go to check the version? The FS9 version doesn't have the same issue.Edit: I found it and it is version 1.00.0003 so I guess I have some updating to do.

Ok, emergency over. The update came out the day I bought so I guess the full versions hadn't been updated yet. I have the updates and all those problems are gone. Thanks for the help.