Sign in to follow this  
Hernan1

FSUIPC question, please help

Hello Everyone!.I recently downloaded a nice panel by Marco Diaz for my SGA McDonnell Douglas MD-80. Initially It started to work great, I added a sound file and things went wrong. I am getting the following error message: "One or more programs you are using are not accredited for access to an unregistered copy of FSUIPC. See FSUIPC.log"First, I couldn't find the FSUIPC.LOG file. I went to the FS9 modules folder, but, it is not there. I downloaded and installed a new FSUIPC file. However, every time I attempt to start flight simulator, after loading the aircraft and airport, my computer crashes to the desktop. I am going nuts trying to figure out a solution to ths problem. I attempted to get into the Microsoft support area, but, it is very difficult to navigate their site. Any insight to resolve this problem will be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Hernan AnibarroFS PainterSimTuber: AndyBarro2YouTuber: 1DLFlyer :(

For FS9 the current version of FSUIPC is 3.85.Rename the old FSUIPC.ini file and start FS so FSUIPC creates a new one. If things go well copy any key information from the old to the new.If any gauge in that panel needs FSUIPC and the author has not obtained a key (free for freeware) from the FSUIPC developer, those services will not be available unless you purchase a key that enables full access for the user.If FSUIPC runs at all it should create the FSUIPC.log file in the modules folder.If you a 64 bit XP or a Vista user, special techniques must be used assigning attributes to the signing and user access properties of gauges using FSUIPC and FSUIPC itself.If your sound file requires the installation of the module fssound.dll or xmlsound.dll they may not work with Vista or W64bit.You can also browse the support forum for FAQs and other posts:http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=54

Thanks Ron,I appreciate your response. You have been able to solve my problem. I downloaded the latest version of FSUIPC and did as you suggested. The error message is no longer there. I also appreciate the link for additional questions I may have.Thanks again,Hernan :(