Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Fly Tampa San Francisco International

Can anyone tell me if the Fly Tampa San Francisco International Airport package works in FSX? I assume that this is superior to the default airport? I saw a screenshot of the default airport, and it seems to have the odd tree and house dotted around the airport perimeter!! What the hell is that all about???

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

HiI am running Fly Tampa KSFO in FSX but don'y ask how I managed it. Perhaps it just works? I don't recall doing anything special so give it a try.RegardsPhil

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

That's good news, Phil. San Francisco International is one of my favourite airports, and the Fly Tampa version looks very nice indeed in the screenshots that I have seen.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Now I am a bit confused. I have seen a post from one of the Fly Tampa developers on their own forum that indicates that the SFO scenery package will not work in FSX :(

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest gerraut
Now I am a bit confused. I have seen a post from one of the Fly Tampa developers on their own forum that indicates that the SFO scenery package will not work in FSX :(
It depends upon what someone means with "working".Generally the FS9-compiled scenery doesn't show transparency correct and because of the "round world model" in FSX, larger ground textures are flickering and, and...If you can live with all of that, then you can say it is working.Gerraut