Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

keenrw

FS2CREW usage

Hi I brought the PMDG MD11 and im thinking of getting FS2CREW to go with it , but i tend to start my flights up at the terminal with engines running ready for push back ( yes i know i know should learn cold and dark cockpit procedures ) so is it possible to use the MD11 version the same way so i havnt got to go right from the start ,... i know you can do this with the airbus version and if you can with the MD11 then i will buy it for sure . Thanks Rich

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yep, you can skip all the pre-flight stuff if you want to, so go ahead and buy it :) But careful, it is addictive - transitioning back to a jet with no FS2Crew support really makes you understand why two pilots are required in real-life. Landing at a busy VATSIM fly-in and getting off the runway, turning off the lights and the transponder, getting the APU online, retracting the flaps etc. etc. while switching to ground and getting complex taxi instructions and getting out of the way before the next aircraft runs over you can be a bit of a mouthful when you are on your own.Tom

Hi I brought the PMDG MD11 and im thinking of getting FS2CREW to go with it , but i tend to start my flights up at the terminal with engines running ready for push back ( yes i know i know should learn cold and dark cockpit procedures ) so is it possible to use the MD11 version the same way so i havnt got to go right from the start ,... i know you can do this with the airbus version and if you can with the MD11 then i will buy it for sure . Thanks Rich
Thanks :)))) Right thats me sold , gonna buy it now ... i missed the cheaper version but what the heck . Thanks Rich

Thanks :)))) Right thats me sold , gonna buy it now ... i missed the cheaper version but what the heck . Thanks Rich
Brought it and it does just what i want :( .. CheersRich