Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MeneMene

questions about vc panels

I'm having a devil of a time getting the POSKY 757 VC to work in fsx. In all of their other aircraft that I've installed, I've been able to get the VC's working by switching out suitable gauges, etc.But with the 757, I simply can't change the PFD. I've gone throught the panel.cfg, replaced it with other gauges, put a // next to it, but it refuses to go away. Is there any other way a gauge can exist other than the panel.cfg? I just can't find what I need to take away to get rid of it.like I said above, I've gotten the 777, A330/340, and Embraer VC's to work no problem.any help?thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm having a devil of a time getting the POSKY 757 VC to work in fsx. In all of their other aircraft that I've installed, I've been able to get the VC's working by switching out suitable gauges, etc.But with the 757, I simply can't change the PFD. I've gone throught the panel.cfg, replaced it with other gauges, put a // next to it, but it refuses to go away. Is there any other way a gauge can exist other than the panel.cfg? I just can't find what I need to take away to get rid of it.like I said above, I've gotten the 777, A330/340, and Embraer VC's to work no problem.any help?thanks
Some of the newer FSX aircraft have some or all of the gauges defined within the model. There is no way to access this info..

Some of the newer FSX aircraft have some or all of the gauges defined within the model. There is no way to access this info..
so the pfd is probably embedded in the model, if I can't change it from the panel.cfg?too bad. thanks for the reply.