Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AirbusA340300

Cruising along at FL330

well, after being away from FS for 3 years due to being in college, i finally had enough and decided to get back into it. so i ordered a new pc to run FSX. after waiting a few weeks i finally got it running last night. having owned the 744 for FS9 i knew i had to get the md-11 to christen the new rig. and after playing around with it for a bit, i decided to do a little test flight. and here i am, FL 330 from KBUR to KPHX, and hopefully within a week i will be able to do a real flight in her. i just want to say, WOW. i didnt think it was possible to improve on the 744. but i was wrong, and i must say, i am impressed with FSX, although the could have done better, its a nice improvement non the less. and my new PC seems to handle it just fine. thanks to all the people at PMDG and others that made this wonderful simulationadam k

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That is great. It is good to hear about people's flights, too. Flying KBUR to KPHX you must pass over some desert, and that is (to me) always a neat thing to see sprawling below you, as long as the clouds stay away.I need to fly more short-haul with the MD-11, so that I can get better at (manual) landings.