Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dolph98

ATC is lost?

Hi,I am using PFE for my ATC most of the time. Tonight I put my plane at KHUT and PFE gave me directions to taxi to RWY 31. When I got there, there was a blockade structure blocking the entrance to that runway and there was nothing I could do to proceed with takeoff. I thought this was a mistake so I canceled PFE, enabled default ATC and started the flight over. Default ATC gave me the same runway. So what the heck? Why does it choose that same runway, and why doesn't even the built in ATC realize that that runway is closed? What can I do to fix that? How can I remove that blockade? Why is it there in the first place? According to Airnav, RWY31 is a viable runway, doesn't say anything about it being closed.Suggestions welcome.Thx, Dolph

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looks like you have discovered a "feature".What your seeing is the misplaced localizer antennae for RW 13 I believe.Turn off crash detect and taxi through it.

I just parked off the end of the runway and watched a Gaia Caravan amphib taxi through it, if they can, I can.