Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest IgorBahillo

FS9 MD11 Paintkit

Hi!I would like to know if there will be a paintkit for the MD11 FS9. If not, I would like to know the reasons. Please can anybody answer to this question?The paintkit is a very important part of the product for me. So what should I do? Do I have to buy the FSX version of the product and forget about FS9 to solve this problem? :( Can anybody answer me?Thanks in advanceIgor

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi!I would like to know if there will be a paintkit for the MD11 FS9. If not, I would like to know the reasons. Please can anybody answer to this question?The paintkit is a very important part of the product for me. So what should I do? Do I have to buy the FSX version of the product and forget about FS9 to solve this problem? :( Can anybody answer me?Thanks in advanceIgor
The paint kit for the FS9 PMDG MD-11 will be released shortly.Best,VinPMDG

:( If you don't mind me asking, what is the FS9 paintkit status? :(

:( If you don't mind me asking, what is the FS9 paintkit status? :(
+1!-Andrew

BUMP.. Gonna keep doing this until someone finds time to take care of us painters.. :(

BUMP.. Gonna keep doing this until someone finds time to take care of us painters.. :(
Good Man! :D-Andrew

Ok.. I can continue this childish game or y'all can at least give us some idea as to when.. :(

Ok.. I can continue this childish game or y'all can at least give us some idea as to when.. :(
Looks like you need to keep the game up!

Us the FSX paintkit it works for me .Lee Marrow
I tried it and it didn't work.

Lee.. I have tried to use the FSX paintkit.. Total pain in the @#$%... We were promised a FS9 Painkit and I would like to see just that.. :(

Guess it's time to bring this up again.. I have been quiet for two week..PMDG - Are you or are you not going to release a paintkit that is specific to the FS9 version of the MD-11? Just a simple yes or no would be appreciated.

The paint kit for the FS9 PMDG MD-11 will be released shortly.Best,VinPMDG
How long is excactly "shortly" ????? Or; was the statement a miss ??Carl

How long is excactly "shortly" ????? Or; was the statement a miss ??Carl
Give it up Carl.. We FS9 flyers are not high on PMDGs To Do List.. I've been bugging them for over 6 months.. Guess shortly means NEVERLY... :(

The FSX paintkit should work with no problems in FS9 . I cant see what the problem is with it there are many repaints for FS9 using the paintkit . For example i dont even have FS9 and my repaints seem to convert to FS9 with no problems . All i do is flip the textures and save as 32bit instead of dds .Lee Marrow

For example i dont even have FS9 and my repaints seem to convert to FS9 with no problems .Lee Marrow
???????????????????????
All i do is flip the textures and save as 32bit instead of dds .Lee Marrow
???????????????????????????????Well obviously, it would be nice with a paint kit for FS9 !How long is excactly "shortly" ????? Or; was the statement a miss ??Regards,Carl

What im saying is it would be exactly the same paintkit for fs9 as it would for fsx . There should be no problem with it .Lee Marrow