Sign in to follow this  
Dicko

fix for dome lights?

Any news on the fix for the dome lights?

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Any news on the fix for the dome lights?
Andrew,The problem is confirmed (strangly enouch it ocurrs to everyone's PC exept mine).We are working on it, if we find something you can do to fix this now we will net you know, but it is possible that an update or owr side will be needed. Meanwhile, if you can't live without dome lights you can use the emergency lights that provide a very similar effect (a bit dimmer though).The "milky" appearence of the thunderstorm lights is related to the lack of dome lights. Setting the Thunderstorm lights switch to on is also supposed to turn on the dome lights, but since this is not working the color transformations on the various panels get messed up. It would be useful to us if you can confirm this: a. Thunderstorm lights on vs b. Thunderstorm lights off with all flood lights onDo you see any difference (besides the FCP/ECP panels not illuminated in a which is normal)? Is the "milky" appearence you reported ocurring in (a) only of both (a) and (:(?

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Yes; my dome lights are inop now as well post latest update. This is not good at all. The emergency light is precisely that; for emergencies. Here's to hoping they can dix the dome light.

I've also noticed that the main cabin lights when viewed from outside are a lot dimmer than they used to be before the update, maybe this can point you in the right direction.

Cheers, Andy.