Sign in to follow this  
StoneC0ld

Avsim Radio is now ONLINE

This will eventually be the Teamspeak broadcast server, but until then, Avsim Radio is now online! Running random music in my collection, will make every effort to have it online whenever I'm not using the computer for Flightsim or other games.. I may also move it all to my other computer so that it can stay running while gaming/simming, but need to plug in temporary hard drive and install Windows on it first....Point your Winamp or other shoutcast-capable music player to http://team-avsim.weirdnet.org:8058The playlist can now be viewed at http://avsimradio.no-ip.org:8888, and requests are online.DISCLAIMER: Some tracks do have bad language, not recommended for children.. If I get enough requests to do it, I'll take down as many of these bad-language tracks as I can find..---------------------------------------------------------Back up for now, but I cannot guarantee its stability for now...

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Nice one. How about a bit of Kate Bush?
Don't have any, would have to try and get my hands on some...

Got at least one Kate Bush album added..Requests are now online, address posted in original post.. If somebody could test this out, make sure it works... But please don't overstress it, I'm technically not allowed to run a public webserver on my ISP... :(

Request works fine Stone , albeit about 6 songs later :)

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Request works fine Stone , albeit about 6 songs later :)
That's just the way it works.. It gets held in the request list for 5 minutes (at its current settings, at least), then gets added to the bottom of the queue, which is 5 songs when requests don't add songs to it.Could be worse... In the US, DMCA law requires requests to be delayed for a full hour at minimum on internet radio broadcasts...Thanks for testing it, though... :)