Sign in to follow this  
Anthony25368

system time

I can't get flight sim 2004 to load the correct time and date. Any ideas?

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

I can't get flight sim 2004 to load the correct time and date. Any ideas?
Are you sayimg that if you have FS2004 Settings/General set to "System Time" instead of "Flight Time" that it does not load the system with the current date and time?Are you sure your Windows date and time are set correctly? (Start/Settings/Control Panel/Date and Time)

Thanks for the help.yes I have use system time in fs2004. When I load the program it doesn't load the time or date correctly. I have no idea how to fix this. I checked my windows time and date and they are correct.

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

This is a new "problem" - to me at least.Have you installed any utilty or enhancement which involves the time and/or date in any way?

Is it off a consistent amount or does it vary?I don't pay too much attention to the time in the sim, however I have noticed it off by an hour from time to time. I chalked it up to a glitch in communications between FS and Windows caused by the Windows update concerning the Daylight Savings Time date changes.

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

no I haven't installed anything new. I'm new to windows vista so I'm not sure if it has something to do with it?

Anthony

no I haven't installed anything new. I'm new to windows vista so I'm not sure if it has something to do with it?
You may be on to something. I run XP so cannot try to duplicate your problem but many things in FS apparently do not work properly unless you have turned off "permissions" - either globally or on selected folders.Keep us posted.