Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GSalden

Possibility of fixed views in VC ?

Hi all,The views of the MD-11 I control with the head switch of my Saitek Yoke.Because I have VR Insight hardware and have to use Moudeclicks ( connected to the knobs / buttons ) onscreen I would need a saved cockpit forward / overhead / pedestal view.Now I have 1 button connedted to Reset Eyepoint.Then it jumps back to the forward view but it uses the zoom that I have set last.Eg I pan around and zoom in/out. One time the zoom is 0.30 , another time 0.50.When using Reset Eyepoint one time the zoom is 0.50 , another time 0.30.Is there a way to push a button and get pre-saved views ?Also I would like to know how I can have the 2d overhead and pedestal onscreen when being in VC , without having to check them in the instrument menu. They are after Shift 0-9, so I cannot use key presses ( up to now ) .

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Active Camera is good for smooth preset views and works well with TrackIRRob

Also I would like to know how I can have the 2d overhead and pedestal onscreen when being in VC , without having to check them in the instrument menu. They are after Shift 0-9, so I cannot use key presses ( up to now ) .
You can assign a key for that in the PMDG menu inside FS. I did and it worked splendid. However I reccomend Active Camera.....Look on this forumand you will see that I in fact send some screenie for that. (2 weeks ago)/ Leffe

Active camera is a good program, but does not work in FSX.I will try with the PMDG menu in FSX.Could Walk and Follow do this ?Or is there another program for FSX ?