Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest GTAA

PMDG MD-11 Wing Views

I just purchased and installed the PMDG MD-11 for FS9. On your main MD-11 page, in your Product details on the MD-11 page it clerarly says the following: "Wing Views - Enjoy your flight from different locations in and around the aircraft, including multiple views of the wings. " When I check the Panel View Options they are not there. I have a 2D and Virtual Cockpit but no Wing Views as advertised. I also have Active Camera Pro on my system and usualy able to easily get wing views. Please let me know how I can access these wing views.Thank You

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just purchased and installed the PMDG MD-11 for FS9. On your main MD-11 page, in your Product details on the MD-11 page it clerarly says the following: "Wing Views - Enjoy your flight from different locations in and around the aircraft, including multiple views of the wings. " When I check the Panel View Options they are not there. I have a 2D and Virtual Cockpit but no Wing Views as advertised. I also have Active Camera Pro on my system and usualy able to easily get wing views. Please let me know how I can access these wing views.Thank You
Sorry, we're not PMDG :( We add the flight crew to the PMDG aircraft, but we don't build the plane itself.The PMDG forum is a few up from ours here on Avsim.Best to ask there.Cheers,

The wing views are only for FSX.