Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest meekal

FAIR WEATHER ONLY?

Hi,There cannot be sufficient praise for PMDG's MD-11. However, one problem. Unless I fly in clear skies with no wind, she is very unstable. Banks from side to side, bobs up and down, and so on. Watching the airspeed fluctuate makes me sick as does the constant banking. If I use the FSX scenario of "Building Storms", she is unflyable. To prevent the banking, I have reverted to Heading Select. No effect. She will still keep banking and drifting all over the place. Any solutions, guys?Thanks,Meekal

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,There cannot be sufficient praise for PMDG's MD-11. However, one problem. Unless I fly in clear skies with no wind, she is very unstable. Banks from side to side, bobs up and down, and so on. Watching the airspeed fluctuate makes me sick as does the constant banking. If I use the FSX scenario of "Building Storms", she is unflyable. To prevent the banking, I have reverted to Heading Select. No effect. She will still keep banking and drifting all over the place. Any solutions, guys?Thanks,Meekal
Sorry, this is not the PMDG forum. :( We just do the flight crew part for the MD-11.The PMDG forum is a couple up from ours.Cheers,

If you get FSUIPC registered version and go to the wind shift control tab and set the limit to 1 knot or degree change every 60 seconds it really helps with this problem.Hope I helped,James