Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robertcann

SIMMARKET SHOCK

Guest Robertcann

We want to share a sad story had happened recently.We, as fsrunway , had an affiliate partnership with simMarket.About 2 weeks ago, our account was blocked, without any warning.Naturally, we communicated with simmarket, and the respond was shocking. They were accusing us to distrube our mail account and let others to download , so , that's why they blocked us .Of course, we don't accept such a pirate activity, and asked for more details, such as a list containing IPs used the account,when it had occured ,and the reason why we were not warned when it had happened.But we didn't have any answer for them,nothing as answer.We asked again, no answer.We sent fax messages, but still nothing. This is an illegal and unethical act.We are accused of something we didn't do.Our account which had our personal acquists from 2004 is not not avaliable.Our affiliate gain is now not exsting.Why? Someone says our account let others pirating.Any proof? No.And I wonder why such a big(!!!) market prefers blocking an account and not start a legal act? Cause they knwo very well that this thing didn't happen. We don't know if this had happened just to us, or there are people suffering from the same problem. We, as fsrunway , advice our clients, flight fans not to make any type of partnership with simmarket. You may be accused of somehing you didn't do, you will not be warned, you will be blacklisted on a hypothesis full of false accuse.You wil loose your acquists, affiliate earnings.You will not be answered for any type of information.

Is this your website? http://www.fsrunway.it/I think that you should contact the developers of the addons your purchased. They may help you out.How many times did you create a trouble ticket with no response?

Guest Robertcann
Is this your website? http://www.fsrunway.it/I think that you should contact the developers of the addons your purchased. They may help you out.How many times did you create a trouble ticket with no response?
My account has been being jammed for 1 month.I have sent 10 faxes and 12 mails without getting answer.

This is an unusual situation, one that I have never had to deal with before.I think you should send another email, and make sure you have the return-receipt option selected. This way you would know if they are reading your messages.

Guest Robertcann

I have already sent email. I have also opened ticket. I have sent fax. I believe that the only thing to be done both to personally go from Miguel

I have already sent email. I have also opened ticket. I have sent fax. I believe that the only thing to be done both to personally go from Miguel
This is not an issue that should be discussed in our Letters to the Editors section, let alone on this forum. I am shutting this topic off.