Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest francois203

Project Tupolev blurred textures

Hello,I downloaded the Project tupolev tu-154B2, which is great (though not as great as the tu-154M) but the textures are blurred when look in front of the airplane. This problem occured also with the FsFrance Concorde except with one texture (exactly the same format as the other).

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,Strange you suffer those blurries ...Nothing bad here with the same plane .snap01462.jpgsnap01463.jpgsnap01464.jpgsnap01465.jpgRegards.bye.gif

Hello,I downloaded the Project tupolev tu-154B2, which is great (though not as great as the tu-154M) but the textures are blurred when look in front of the airplane. This problem occured also with the FsFrance Concorde except with one texture (exactly the same format as the other).
I tried both Ver 9.4 and the update to 9.5 and see no blurred testuring either on any of the paints. :(

I tried both Ver 9.4 and the update to 9.5 and see no blurred testuring either on any of the paints. :(
All I can think of is;Make sure you have "Global max texture size:" set to MassiveLike Opa, :( RJ