Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Ozzie

Flight to Coban / MGCB

Hey Roman,(and et al. as this shows the importance of scouting ahead :( which I obviously didn't do :( :( )I guess the reason I couldn't find Coban / MGCB (besides the fact it was night): it is in a "pit." And there were buildings scattered on the length of the runway. Very bizarre. I tried to pop-up there with a new flight plan, but I was actually looking up at buildings and trees... as if the runway was "below ground." And when taking off, the aircraft crashed before rolling very far. I wonder if anyone else has this problem with FSX - MGCB. First time I have seen something like that.Weird about what happened to the comp too (the non-crash crash). At any rate, the Duenna wasn't lost.Red Circle in the foreground is where I stopped (having landed from the other direction). Very good slope on that field or I would have never stopped in time. In the background: MGCB.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I wonder if anyone else has this problem with FSX - MGCB. First time I have seen something like that.
There's one in Newcastle in NSW. It's the Westpac Emergency Services helicopter base YXFV. Oh well!