Sign in to follow this  
Angelo Cosma

PMDG MD-11 FSX Vista 64 SP1

Hey guys, just switched from 32 Bit OS to 64 now using all of my 4 gigs of ram :) and FSX is running awesome, I noticed now though that the MD-11 runs alot more sluggish and stutters abnd pops around. I have better equipment now and its running worse I am curious as to the compatibility of the OS Version with the aircraft. Specs Intel Core 2 Duo OC'ed to 4.0Ghz / 4GB Ram / 8800GTX / 750GB Sata 3.0GB/s HD Vista 64 Sp1Just wanted to know if this is even an issue, all other stock FSX planes and CS 757 run well since the conversion.Thanks Angelo Cosma

Hey guys, just switched from 32 Bit OS to 64 now using all of my 4 gigs of ram :) and FSX is running awesome, I noticed now though that the MD-11 runs alot more sluggish and stutters abnd pops around. I have better equipment now and its running worse I am curious as to the compatibility of the OS Version with the aircraft. Specs Intel Core 2 Duo OC'ed to 4.0Ghz / 4GB Ram / 8800GTX / 750GB Sata 3.0GB/s HD Vista 64 Sp1Just wanted to know if this is even an issue, all other stock FSX planes and CS 757 run well since the conversion.Thanks Angelo Cosma
Angelo, no real help but I can confirm that all PMDG products I own - including the MD11 - run flawlessly on my 64bit SP1 Vista installation with pretty the same HW platform (I have a E8500 OC'ed to 3.6Ghz and 8 MB RAM)Phil

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Hi Angelo!I can

Hi Leffe,I have the same problem and I use Windows XP 64.I have an NVIDIA 8800GTS and use the 178.24 drivers.Can you tell me what graphics card you use and exactly what version drivers you use?Thanks,Pete
Hi!I had that driver also before. Change to version 181.22 for XP64 and it will be solved. I have an old Grapich card, but it in still good shape. A Nvidia 7800GTX 256 MB./ Leffe