Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest billabong08

Doesn't run now

I am using a mac with bootcamp and had to make the partition bigger so I reinstalled Windows XP and all of my FSX programs. I can't seem to use FS2Crew with my Airbus program anymore (worked before the reinstall). When I try to load the airbus FSX crashes and shuts down. When I uninstall FS2Crew I can load the Wilco Airbuses without issue. I tried redownloading from the FS2Crew website but still the same problem. I have tried to registry tool but nothing. Any ideas or should I reinstall everything again?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am using a mac with bootcamp and had to make the partition bigger so I reinstalled Windows XP and all of my FSX programs. I can't seem to use FS2Crew with my Airbus program anymore (worked before the reinstall). When I try to load the airbus FSX crashes and shuts down. When I uninstall FS2Crew I can load the Wilco Airbuses without issue. I tried redownloading from the FS2Crew website but still the same problem. I have tried to registry tool but nothing. Any ideas or should I reinstall everything again?
Hi, Try installing the FS2Crew update (if you haven't already done so).Ensure your joystick is plugged in.Re-install Direct X.One of those should do the trick.P.S. How well does FSX run on a Mac?Cheers,

I did installed FSX service pack 1 and the FS2Crew update. Tonight I will try to install direct x again. With bootcamp everything works just like normal. I have a macbook pro and it runs Windows without a problem. I love being able to use my mac with both operating systems.