Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest PAUL2009

Airbus Volume 2 Problem

Hi EverybodyI have just purchased Volume 2, and when I atempt to start a saved flight with the airbus, all the flight instruments are black.Also When I attempt to load a difrent aircraft after the airbus, flight sim crashes to desktop.Any help would be greatly apreciatedPaul

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Paul,You have FS2Crew installed I assume? Black screens: Mouse over them and use your mouse wheel to adjust the brightness.Changing aircraft: I might suggest contacting Wilco Support about that one.Cheers,

Hi BryanI do not have FS2Crew installed, I am using FS2004 on Vista, no other problems with any other aircraft. I followed the intructions via the Wilco website for vista users.Many Thanks for the replyPaul

Hi BryanI do not have FS2Crew installed, I am using FS2004 on Vista, no other problems with any other aircraft. I followed the intructions via the Wilco website for vista users.Many Thanks for the replyPaul
Hi Paul,If you don't have FS2Crew installed, then there isn't much I can do (we're the FS2Crew Support Forum after all :( )I suggest emailing Wilco support or even posting your issue in the general Avsim FSX/Fs9 forum.Cheers,