Sign in to follow this  
Johan_Dees

This is as real as it gets!

Its not mine, but I need to share this video.. I was speechless when I saw it. So much real!!

It looks like going to slow.. not sure.Johan

Ground looks particularly slow...Nice though...Which airport scenery?Andrew

I could show this to my parents and they would think this is real! Seriously! That's just amazing. God blessed some people with really good camera skiillz :(Someone said "nasa wants their computer back" on the comments page. Hilarious and its totally true xD

Guest Silverbud

camera shake NewBlueFx + Blur + Small sharpen + visibility to 5 miles + sound effects = super realistic video :D Great job mate ^^

I'd say you can get the scenery here. Downloading as I type. I believe the ground looks slow because the view is zoomed in quite a bit. Also the ground bump looks crappy, but other than that it's definately a great piece of work. :( By the way Silverbud whaddaya mean with NewBlueFx, what's that?

Guest Silverbud

Badderjet, NewblueFX are Vegas Plugins that you add on your vegas editing software, that allows you different thing such as camera shacking. It make it look realistic so you don t have to crop the picture it does the effect for you :) Less editing, more gain of time :D

Guest cimanera
I'd say you can get the scenery here. Downloading as I type. I believe the ground looks slow because the view is zoomed in quite a bit. Also the ground bump looks crappy, but other than that it's definately a great piece of work. :( By the way Silverbud whaddaya mean with NewBlueFx, what's that?
Can these me used in Flightsim with out doing a video? Very realistic, I must say.