Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best

Widescreen issue

I just purchased a 24" widescreen monitor but when in 2D the screen is distorted and I cant open up the different menues. I did search the topic but I would like to know if the pmdg 747 will support widescreen format

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The 747 does not have widescreen panels, the MD-11 and all future products do though. You should still be able to operate the plane though, it looks stretched but everything still works fine on my 24" wide LCD.

The 747 does not have widescreen panels, the MD-11 and all future products do though.
Glad to hear that....looking forward to the NGX with this panel perspective...wow :(

Glad to hear that....looking forward to the NGX with this panel perspective...wow :(
----------------------Matthias- another possibility is to drag the right edge of the 2D panel back to the left until the proportions are normal. This will leave an unused portion of screen on the right side which you can then fill with sub panel popups. The screenie shows what this looks like with Lower EICAS & EICAS Sw Panel dropped in on the right side. I think it makes a real improvement! Everything handy for instant reference.( this was a mockup on my triple mon setup- the black area at bottom is unused screen to simulate wide monitor format & the outer black rectangles are inactive mons for this experiment.)Alex Reid