Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tozzifan

altered coastline

hello,this was displayed on a flight from Philadelphia to Miami...sea replaced by land patternswhich add-on may have responsibility in this? (I was using ASA+XG, FTX Australia was disabled)thanksxpSP2 // 8800GTX(SLI), 180.48 // 8500coreDuo //4Gb-----------------------------FSX SP2-ACC REX GEX108 UTX ASA-XG FEX FSGlobal2008 FTX

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've had that before, I think it was a combination of FTX and UTX. You need to run your UTX Configuration tool. And it should go back to normal.

are you meaning that simply running the configuration utility will do the trick?without changing anything?

are you meaning that simply running the configuration utility will do the trick?without changing anything?
Yes. I had the same problem not too long ago. Make sure FTX is off then just open UTX once all 3 green checks are complete close UTX and you should be good to go!

my mistake: I discovered FTX on, while supposing to be off (it was automatically turned on after installing FTX SP2, I did not think about that): as a matter of fact, on approach to Miami, there were square lakes too - a peculiar feature of FTX youth :( thanks again for your support