Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roger Mazengarb

Fly II development

G'day all, The great news from ROTW has switched on my magnetos - to coin a metaphor. If only I could do the same for the inbd engines :( It is currently flying as the standard Tri Navajo. If ............ and thays a big if, I can sort out the mess and get the other 2 engines running then I'll push on and make a panel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

G'day Roger!If you wish, I can try to check her out and see what I might be able to do to help with this. If only we still had access to the old Fly! C-130... the ENG file and such would have helped immensely. :( I'm going to take a look through my old Fly!2K stuff and see if I can find it. DO not think I have it, but who knows? :( Anywho - if you wish me to take a look just send it to my yahoo email addy. Hopefully you still have it!Many Cheers!KenP.S. Just checked - Eric Rosebrock's Canadian C130 is in the Fly! Aircraft library, and flies... :( May be able to use the SVH and NGN / PRP files to see what is up (and the CHL or AMP files also).Cheers!

G'day Roger!If you wish, I can try to check her out and see what I might be able to do to help with this. If only we still had access to the old Fly! C-130... the ENG file and such would have helped immensely. B) I'm going to take a look through my old Fly!2K stuff and see if I can find it. DO not think I have it, but who knows? :( Anywho - if you wish me to take a look just send it to my yahoo email addy. Hopefully you still have it!Many Cheers!KenP.S. Just checked - Eric Rosebrock's Canadian C130 is in the Fly! Aircraft library, and flies... :( May be able to use the SVH and NGN / PRP files to see what is up (and the CHL or AMP files also).Cheers!
G'day Ken,That's a brilliant suggestion :( I'll download and take a look. The amp file may need some lateral thinking though as the C-130 is a turbo prop. BUT it may give an idea of how to approach the construction of the amp file for a piston engine. The amp and Ckl files are my main concern.I'll zip up what I have so far and email it to you. May have to do it in several parts to overcome my email size limitation.Thanks heaps for your input - mucn appreciated.

Very much welcome, Roger... Have the files helped any? Nail%20Biting.gif Know they don't quite match up with what we do in Fly!II - might be a tad harder to go through... but still and all, I should think they will be of some help in order to get the other two engines going. Batting%20Eyelashes.gifBest!