Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bus320

Fs9 Texture loading/Restarting when commencing apprach/landing

Hi Guys,I'm having a very irritating problem with my fs..Whenever i start a flight, everything works fine but however,when on approach,or sometimes even few meters before touchdown, the fs9 screen flicks and comes sortlike with a terture loading problem..and so the fs restart popup screen comes..I think that it's a memory failure of something,but i'm not that much intease into the subject..My specs are a Quad core and 4 GB ram, however Xp reads only 3 Gb.I have installed ground environment + ultimate terrain..any solutions? Also maybe shall i change something from the fs9 config?Thanks In advanceA320 Driver

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I posted in the other OOM post at the top of this board something to try. Run XP and FS with 2 gig of memory instead of 4 and see if the issue occurs still.I run with only 2 gig of memory and have yet to get an OOM.Sean

Hi all,Similar to the problem of A320, mine is CTD on landing. This happens after landing and turning into the taxiway and acknowlidging Tower to contact Ground. As soon as I tune in ground and activate a request to taxi to parking, FS CTD.This happens intermittantly while landing at various APs, NOT all the time though. And these APs are actually the default ones at that. No matter what Country the APs are located. However when creating a flight with the same AP, Runway etctaxiing and comms with Tower and Ground do not create a CTD.It is most annoying not to know whether I am getting a CTD or not when landing/taxiing at a particular AP and loosing all the info I need to keep a record.Also running a Quad (also happened on my core duo), 4G RAM, FS9.1, Ground Env Pro, and Ultimate TFc 2007.Any help/suggestions most appreciated.Cheers from a HOT Down-UnderRichard.