Sign in to follow this  
Guest JimWright

What did I do

Guest JimWright

I posted a topic in here regarding how to get Wilco to contact me after receiving no response for more than three weeks but the entry seems to have been removed.Can someone from Avsim please tell me what I did wrong? ThanksJim Wright

Guest Staggerwing
I posted a topic in here regarding how to get Wilco to contact me after receiving no response for more than three weeks but the entry seems to have been removed.Can someone from Avsim please tell me what I did wrong? ThanksJim Wright
A quick search shows it right where it should be, in "Hanger Chat" forum :( http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=244073To help a bit in the future, check under the forums heading for description of the forum topics, for reference, here is the description of this forum;"Have an opinion on some aspect of our hobby that you would like to write the Editors about? Have an opinion on an AVSIM Review, Editorial, or article? Here's the place to put your thoughts down"And the one for "Hanger Chat" forum;"This forum is for the discussion of real world aviation topics and any other topics not covered in other forums. Please make sure that your topic isn't covered in another forum before posting here" Best,

Guest JimWright
A quick search shows it right where it should be, in "Hanger Chat" forum :( http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=244073To help a bit in the future, check under the forums heading for description of the forum topics, for reference, here is the description of this forum;"Have an opinion on some aspect of our hobby that you would like to write the Editors about? Have an opinion on an AVSIM Review, Editorial, or article? Here's the place to put your thoughts down"And the one for "Hanger Chat" forum;"This forum is for the discussion of real world aviation topics and any other topics not covered in other forums. Please make sure that your topic isn't covered in another forum before posting here" Best,
Thanks Staggerwing. I did look in the forum first and it seemed to have some entries regarding contact with Publishers. Malcolm Wright

What has that post to do with the subject of this thread?I have not clicked on thev links and would advise other not to do so either.

What has that post to do with the subject of this thread?I have not clicked on thev links and would advise other not to do so either.
It was a post that basically was advertising. Now gone and so is he/it.