Sign in to follow this  
Guest ml86

717-200/MD95

Sluggy: So, does that mean you prefer the JCA FDE to the Iron Knuckles'? I've looked at the IK but thought it might be redundant to my JCA collection, although the panel does look sweet!
The closest I've come to actually flying in a DC-9 is in a couple of Qantas' 717's, so I couldn't give a proper answer to which FDE is better, although I haven't noticed a lot of differene in them. The JCA's look better tho, and since I already had the IK it was a no brainer to merge the IK panel to the JCA birds. I've heard complaints about the IK systems, but I certainly have no problem with it, certainly keeps me busier than flying a PMDG Boeing. The march of technology...I haven't had time to get into the MD-80 panel, recently got the PMDG MD-11 and DA F-70/100 and so I'm having to learn everything from scratch again! I've had the Super 80 for 3 years now, and STILL haven't got around to using it! But one day I will. Too many addons, but I love them all.Cheers, SLuggy