Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kdfw__

Avsim store direct download?

Hi,To support Avsim, I purchased an a/c using the avsim store last night. It was a direct download delivery option but I have not yet received a link to the download site or the activation key. Only got a purchase confirmation email (Invoice No. 2567).There's no customer support ph# or email address to see what's going on.I'm not all to impressed with the transaction so far.Please tell me how I can contact support for avsim store purchases.Thanks,Pat

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,To support Avsim, I purchased an a/c using the avsim store last night. It was a direct download delivery option but I have not yet received a link to the download site or the activation key. Only got a purchase confirmation email (Invoice No. 2567).There's no customer support ph# or email address to see what's going on.I'm not all to impressed with the transaction so far.Please tell me how I can contact support for avsim store purchases.Thanks,Pat
Marty, our store manager, is on a short trip and will be back at work on Monday morning. I know that is not probably satisfactory, but you will get your product. If you do not hear from Marty by Monday afternoon EST, send me a PM and I will get in contact with him. This is not standard by the way, but an unusual event. Thanks for your understanding.

Ok, didn't realize avsim store requires human intervention to move products. In this age of instant gratification it's best to make this clear...Pat