Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest chrishoops78

Looking for absolutely the best Airbus A380

Hey guys,this is probably old hat to the hardcore, but....i'm looking for the best Airbus A380 model for FSX. If I have to get separate model, panels etc. i will do, as long as I end up with the best available overall Airbus A380. Its important to me that it flies correctly. I've heard that the Overland model is good, but not based on real aerodynamics. Also i've heard that the Abacus and Wilco models are rubbish, and to be avoided. Are there any enthusiast versions i should look at?cheers.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey guys,this is probably old hat to the hardcore, but....i'm looking for the best Airbus A380 model for FSX. If I have to get separate model, panels etc. i will do, as long as I end up with the best available overall Airbus A380. Its important to me that it flies correctly. I've heard that the Overland model is good, but not based on real aerodynamics. Also i've heard that the Abacus and Wilco models are rubbish, and to be avoided. Are there any enthusiast versions i should look at?cheers.

I have several products from Wilco, Airbus version 1 & 2, these function o.k.However the 777 and especially the A380 are not perfect.With the A380 Singapore Airlines aircraft I have a CTD everytime I use this aircraft. maybe a corrupt texture.Months ago I sent several e-mails and a fax, to Wilco about this problem but with no avail. Got an e-mail back saying I should contact their support which I had done several times. Still no answer.It is very strange that they do not have an public address, after a very long search on Internet I found their telephone number, in Belgium,which was an answering machine.Are they hiding something??? The tax man maybe.Their after sales service is none existant, this company is in my eyes very arrogant, they take your money and then if you have a problem they are not at home, wherever that may be.I advice people not to buy Wilco unless they are prepared to put up with any problems they may encounter.PSS was a far better company to deal with, pity it does not exist any moreAt the moment I only have FS2004 installed so I cannot comment on FSX.