Sign in to follow this  
Guest peter54

Fuel

Guest peter54

Ok,here it goes again.Plain at the gate,panel in tutorial state,wan't to load fuel via the loadmanager.slider up to let's say 80000lbs.save,and.........nothing happens.I've got in the 3 main tanks 22500 and that's it.This all in fs9.What am i doing wrong here??????Peter

Guest Steven Stratton
...What am i doing wrong here??????...
Obviously, not reading the manual. You cannot load fuel from the Load Manager, only via the fuel page from the PMDG menu!

Once you click apply on the load manager, a screen even comes up saying that fuel will not be saved,Selecting fuel is just to give you an indication of your TOGW and CG. :)

Fuel can be loaded for a flight using the load manager, however it won't work for SAVED flights.Nathan

Nathan

Obviously, not reading the manual. You cannot load fuel from the Load Manager, only via the fuel page from the PMDG menu!
You can use it for fuel, unless it is a saved flight.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Steven Stratton
You can use it for fuel, unless it is a saved flight.
huh, well don't I look the fool then :( Apologies, I was obviously wrong and a bit quick with my remark. :)