Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest carst84

Checklists & Flow Procedures 747 / MD-11

Hello everyone,i saw a lot of people are asking for a full MD-11 flow procedure to start up from dark&cold via flight to dark&cold again, so here is my version of such a guide. Also available for the 747 (and addons from other companies; ooow bad, i know)...For download and other specific questions i hope it is okay to link to the my website: Click here!Direct Download:- PMDG 747- PMDG MD-11Regards,Carsten

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Carsten,thank you for your flow procedures. I have just made a first look over the MD-11 and I like it very much, they are very detailed and usefull also and in particular the attachments. They are great!

i saw a lot of people are asking for a full MD-11 flow procedure to start up from dark&cold via flight to dark&cold again, so here is my version of such a guide.
Very good and detailed. In addition to your files I post my flows/procedures (startup warm & arrival) for the MD-11 with the excellent FS2Crew software installed. I hope it is useful for someone.MD-11 with FS2Crew Start FlowMD-11 with FS2Crew Arrival FlowPieter