Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dillon

Is the NGX still on track?

Just wondering is the NGX for both FSX and FS9 still on track as the next aircraft from PMDG. I see the polls with most everyone hoping for the 777 to become a future product from PMDG (my hope is they'll do the A320 series) but just the same I'd like to see an updated NG series including the BBJ's out the starting block first... :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is a quote from Robert S Randazzo in the Various News and Notes thread from above"The NG2.0 is progressing NICELY"

Just wondering is the NGX for both FSX and FS9 still on track as the next aircraft from PMDG. I see the polls with most everyone hoping for the 777 to become a future product from PMDG (my hope is they'll do the A320 series) but just the same I'd like to see an updated NG series including the BBJ's out the starting block first... :(
According to PMDG the NGX is the next mainline release. Along the way they are going to be releasing two "Express" line products. So as of now it looks like the NGX is doing good and the A320 series should follow.Jared

they are going to be releasing two "Express" line products.
Except that no one from PMDG used the word "Express".