Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phrgflyer

Vote Begins

I voted on the readers choice awards poll yesterday 3/2/08. when i finished voting and entered my email address at the end, i was given a dialog box stating that a password was sent to me by email. I have waited over 24 hrs for the password to arrive at my email address and as of right now 1136Z 3/3/09, have not received any email from AVSIM with a password for the voting. So I guess that my vote does not count again.Harry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I voted on the readers choice awards poll yesterday 3/2/08. when i finished voting and entered my email address at the end, i was given a dialog box stating that a password was sent to me by email. I have waited over 24 hrs for the password to arrive at my email address and as of right now 1136Z 3/3/09, have not received any email from AVSIM with a password for the voting. So I guess that my vote does not count again.Harry
Sorry to hear you had a problem Harry.I voted yesterday (March 15th) and the e-mail response was almost instantaneous. Perhaps the server was experiencing problems when you tried.Hope you will try again - every vote is important!

No love for M1DG this time around. Maybe next year.I'm not bitter. :(