Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CoolMaster

Upload GrantedRewards

Hey first of all I'm the new member :DI had to format but forgot to save the GrantedRewards.bin and GrantedRewardsOld.bin. Could someone pls upload them somewhere? If possible not Rapidshare or upload.to those don't work from South Africa :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey first of all I'm the new member :DI had to format but forgot to save the GrantedRewards.bin and GrantedRewardsOld.bin. Could someone pls upload them somewhere? If possible not Rapidshare or upload.to those don't work from South Africa :(
Everybody has a diffrent rewards :)Do You have a copy of the logbook? As I remember things such IFR time airborne, total number of warnings etc are calculated from Your logbook file

Sadly no since I formated my C: drive so everything is gone :(

Sadly no since I formated my C: drive so everything is gone :(
You can still get back some files. Try to find some undelete programs (I use R-studio). Scan your drive, there is always a possibility, that some files are still on the end of Your HDD, which is still free (means recoverable).But until then, You shouldn't install any programs, or even more - do a boot from CD (many Linux systems works great that way). That will prevent from overwriting old data (before formatting)

Nope I cant get anything since I allready installed Windows and my Partitions are all the same.

Nope I cant get anything since I allready installed Windows and my Partitions are all the same.
Do a repair install of FSX ro uninstall and reinstall.